Highlights of Dalmatia
Highlights of Dalmatia
Jump into the very best of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast on an unforgettable adventure. Traverse the walls of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, island hop between Korcula, Mljet and Hvar, and wander the harbourside of Split. Walk in the shoes of a local in the city of Sibenik, have lunch with new friends on the spectacular Kornati Islands, venture into the wonderland of Krka National Park and discover the charming streets of Trogir. Your Croatian discovery is full of natural wonders, cultural treasures and locals as warm and welcoming as the Adriatic Sea.
- Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport and entry to sites)
- Dubrovnik – City Walls Walk
- Mljet Island – Day Trip to Mljet Island National Park
- Mljet Island – St Mary Island Benedictine Monastery
- Hvar Island – Dinner at Hora Farm Restaurant Stari Grad
- Split – City Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Split – Diocletian’s Palace
- Sibenik – Marenda Snack
- Sibenik – Cathedral of St James
- Sibenik – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Murter – Roman City of Colentum Snorkelling
- Murter – Betina Mueum of Wooden Shipbuilding with Guide
- Murter – Bike Excursion
- Kornati Islands – Olive Oil & Honey Tasting
- Kornati Islands – Home-cooked Lunch with Local Family
- Kornati Islands – Snorkelling
- Kornati Islands – Full Day Boat Cruise
- Krka National Park – Day Excursion
- Trogir – Old Town Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Dubrovnik’s charms reach far beyond the famed beautiful city walls. Discover the undisputed jewel of the Dalmatian Coast, and perhaps cruise to Lokrum Island where a botanical garden, Benedictine monastery, and excellent swimming spots await.
- Indulge in specialty foods, local wine and some tranquil swimming spots on the island of Korcula – a quiet escape full of vineyards, olive groves and sleepy villages.
- Explore the green island of Mljet – with its small seaside villages and largely untouched environment, and the Renaissance architecture and beautiful beaches of Hvar.
- We’ve partnered with non-profit organisation MEET to bring you an ecotourism experience on the little known Kornati Islands where you’ll hike through stunning scenery and enjoy lunch with a welcoming local family.
- Traverse the fairy tale landscapes of Krka National Park, passing beautiful woodlands and roman ruins as tiered waterfalls tumble overhead.
Peljesac Peninsula / Korcula Island
Mljet Island National Park / Korcula Island
Split / Sibenik
Betina / Colentum / Murter
Kornati Islands / Sibenik
Krka National Park / Sibenik
Trogir / Split